Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why go more than 150 yards from boat launch........


Well we fished Chemong, we fished the Indian River, we fished Chandos.........no fish; couldn't buy a fish. So the significant other says "Why don't we just put the boat in at the launch in town. So I figured since my suggestions hadn't worked to well..........we'll give it a try. So in at the launch at town...........drive 150 yards, tie up to the railroad trestle...........first cast with a tube jig; she lands the first small mouth. Fifth cast with a tube jig........second fish.........a few minutes later.the third. I did have a nice keeper on for 3.2 milliseconds........but my luck this year hasn't been the best. I did land a small.......9 inch smallmouth but through him back. So I guess I'll let the significant other chose our next destination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, sometimes the ladies know best!