Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Specs, Specs, Specs........Ontario Specs

I received a story from a fellow avid spec fisherman I had to post. This is what I'm talkin about people...............awesome fish , awesome size, awesome experience and in Ontario. Now for all you nay sayers the proof is in the photos......check them out, this guy has the smile to prove it. Now without giving away this guys local......or exact hotspot I have only to say this.........."These fish do exist in Ontario" Now you say yeh sure........well I have found lakes that you would think would only hold bass or pike.......and low and behold I have caught fish like the ones in these photos. Never second guess the potential for small beaver ponds or lakes to hold trophies like these. All I can say is happy searching............and thank you to Chris Hughes for sharing his experience.



No comments: