Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ATV Snow Ploughs

If you've got a quad and haven't yet purchased a plough for it......do it now! I waited and shovelled, and worked my ass off for two years first, then I bought a Click and Go 2. This is the best damned purchase I've ever made. I can now do my driveway which is fairly large due to parking for four cars, a bus etc. in a very short time and without killing myself. This plough may cost a little more but is front mounted, hooks up to your winch and is easy to take on and off. The feature I like the most is the ability to lift the blade 16 inches off the ground, this allows me to push snow up into high piles. Ive got mine mounted on a Suzuki 450 AXI and have had no problems pushing snow up to the top of the blade. The other nice feature is you can angle the blade to the left or right.


No comments: