Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Time To Install A Woodstove


In light of the colder winters we've been experiencing and the number of digits in my last fuel bill to heat my house with oil........the decision is in; The woodstove is being installed prior to next fall. More and more people are returning to burning wood to heat their homes now. Some are installing pellet stoves and some are utilizing wood. The new wood stoves are more efficient than in recent years, providing longer burn times and better self cleaning features. I can't wait to sit back and not have to worry about whether or not I can afford to be warm.......I realize its going to take some work on my part. However I could use some excercise, and a day spent in the bush is better than a day spent watching TV. Besides there's nothing better than the sight of a crackling fire on a cold January day.

No comments: