Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

IHunter hunting app

 In my opinion iHunter App is one of the best I have found for the amount of information and useful features. Yes there is a subscription fee; however if you want a direct link to the WMU hunting regs, aerial photography which is up to date, the ability to mark stands, have the app track you on all trails, and have a visual representation of where your trails go on your property or on crown land this is the app for you. It shows you private land, crown land and many other layers. I have provided some screen shots of some of the features so you get an idea of what I''m talking about. It's also handy for locating property lines or corners of your lot. it shows you where you are in relation to property lines etc. I use this app quite a bit and have found it to be well worth the annual fee.


https://www.ihunterapp.com/







No comments: