Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 29, 2016

Are you in the market for a new boat? I'm thinking Princecraft....

I've owned a Princecraft boat for over 20 years, and have had a lifetime of memories in that boat. It is only a 14ft and I bought it used in British Columbia. I've been in the Pacific Ocean with it and fished so many lakes in both BC and Ontario I can't even remember all their names. What I love about Princecraft boats is the quality of the boats, their quick ability to get up on plane and their retention of value. Its come time to possibly upgrade to a larger boat with a few more features and a better level of comfort, as well as being able to take more people and fish and explore this wonderful Provinces waterways. I'm looking at possibly the Amarok pictured below but haven't committed to this boat. I'm thinking a new Princecraft is coming to a lake near me....lol

No comments: