Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 4, 2024

An excellent propane heater.

I've owned this little heater for 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. It's 40-60000 Btu's and kicks out the heat. I use it to heat my garage in the winter which is uninsulated. You do need a source of electricity to run the fun and igniter, you could use a generator if it was to quickly get your cottage or remote cabin up to temperature before using a wood stove or other heat source. You do have to keep in mind to watch the carbon monoxide levels however my garage has so many holes in it it doesn't ever become an issue. I picked mine up at Canadian Tire on sale for $179.99 if you watch the sale flyers I've seen them on sale numerous times. This one is a Remington as can be seen in the photo.



No comments: