Outdoors Ontario Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 4, 2024

Looking for a bullet proof ATV?

 I've owned a Susuki 450 ATV since 2008, I have almost 12000 kms on it, plough snow with it, ride the trails, haul firewood, hunt, fish and explore the trails throughout Ontario. Our family in total owns 5 Suzuki ATV's; they all have been very reliable machines. Now getting back to the one I own; lets talk about what I've had to do to it. I just replaced the belt, even though after everything I've put it through wasn't necessary.  Suzuki's do not eat belts like other machines, due to their unique clutch system and the way it works. I have had to replace the starter twice, which is an easy fix, one new battery and changed the oil, and front and rear diff oils. That's it.....which with the abuse this machine has taken is amazing. I will definitely be purchasing another Suzuki in the near future.

No comments: